• VIP R150pp (entry, blanket, back rest & popcorn served on arrival) only available online (limited seats available)
• Adult s- R100pp
• Kids – R80pp (5-12yrs)
• Senior Citizens – R70pp
Free entry for children 4yrs and under
**Online Bookings Special for
• VIP R150pp (entry, blanket, comfy seater, popcorn) only 10 seats available
• Adults– R70pp
• Kids – R50pp (5-12 yrs)
• Senior Citizens – R50pp (60yrs and older)
Regular rates apply, when buying tickets at the event, from our Ticket Booth.
1) Drive-In Times
• Doors open strictly at 19:00 (7pm) and vehicles will only be allowed into the venue from then. Refer to your ticket.
• Guests may not park themselves wherever they want. Vehicles will be parked in the order that they arrive, depending on their height. Please follow instructions by our parking staff.
• Movie starts between 7.30pm and 8.30pm. Start times vary depending on the time that the sun sets.
2) Ticket sales
• All ticket sales are final, non-refundable and non-transferable to another night. However, tickets can be given to anyone to use and no name change is required.
• No vehicles/persons will be allowed entry without a printed ticket.
• Extra people in the car will be charged R100pp at the entrance.
• Please check your booking carefully before paying because no refunds or exchanges will be made, for booking the wrong show.
• Shows with less than 50% ticket sales may be cancelled by the organizers up to 24 hours in advance.
• The make and model of each car is requested upon booking, in order for us to plan the parking layout. However, if you happen to arrive in another car, you do not need to inform us.
• In the case of very strong wind or heavy rain, the event may be cancelled at the discretion of the organisers. In such a case, all ticketholders will be notified via email or SMS by 5pm on the day of the event.
• If a movie is cancelled the day before or on the day of the event before doors open, we will inform the registered account holder via email or SMS. Thereafter, a full refund will be given within 14days from the date of cancellation.
• If a movie is cancelled after the doors have opened, a full refund will be given within 14days from the date of cancellation.
• If a movie has played for longer than half its length and we are forced to cancel, no refunds or exchanges will be given.
• The Drive-In Cinema runs throughout the year. Tickets will only be available 1 month prior to the event.
• Tickets are available online up to two months in advance.
• Tickets are limited, so book ASAP to avoid disappointment.
• If a show is sold out, no tickets will be available at the door.
• Shows with less than 50% ticket sales may be cancelled by the organisers up to 24 hours in advance.
• No alcohol of any kind is allowed at any of the restaurants or wine estate venues. Bags and boots of cars will be checked at the door.
• No pets allowed at any of our screenings.
• No smoking is allowed anywhere at our Outdoor Cinema venues, except at designated smoking area’s, if available. Please be aware that this includes electronic cigarettes/vapes.
6) Covid-19 Safety Regulations
• Restrooms are available for use and disinfected after each person.
• Masks are compulsory, if you are going to the toilet, so please remember to bring one along.
• All staff will take precautionary measures by wearing masks and using hand sanitizers frequently.
• All rubbish is to remain in your vehicle and discarded at home. Bags will be given to each vehicle, however, please bring an extra plastic bag for refuse.